Go Green Basketball Camp
ATTENTION: As of April 1, 2020 Go Green Basketball camps will be keeping registration for day camp, commuter camps and August camps open but we ask that you only register your spot and do not put any money down toward the camp payment at this time.
Please note that upon completing registration we now allow for registrants to pay $0 to reserve your spot at our camps.
Elite Camp I: June 24- June 25, 2020
Elite Camp II: August 7- 8, 2020
Camp is open to boys entering grades 9 - 12 in Fall 2020
Registration 11:30 am- 1 pm on Day 1
Camp ends 11:30 am on Day 2
Camp will be held at Leede Arena on the Dartmouth Campus, home of the Big Green Basketball Team.
- Experience what it is like to be a Dartmouth Men’s Basketball player.
- Head Coach David McLaughlin and staff will put campers through a college practice atmosphere with team and individual drill sessions.
- Participation in 5 on 5 games.
- Player development sessions with a focus on strength and conditioning, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Participants will also learn about the (COLLEGIATE) admissions process and spend a night (Residents only) in the Dartmouth residence halls and eat in the Class of 1953 Commons.
- Each camper will receive a Dartmouth reversible practice jersey.
- LIST OF SCHOOLS THAT PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED OR COACHED OUR ELITE CAMPS:
- Cal Tech
- Colby Sawyer
- Connecticut College
- John Hopkins
- New York University
- Saint Anselm
- Sarah Lawrence
- Univ of Chicago
- Washington and Lee
Please contact David McLaughlin with questions email@example.comWe also had campers from France, Australia and Canada !