Go Green Basketball Camp
June 19- June 20 (Session I)
August 9- August 10 (Session II)
Camp is open to boys entering grades 9 - 12 in Fall 2019
Registration 11:30 am- 1 pm on Day 1
Camp ends 11:30 am on Day 2
Camp will be held at Leede Arena on the Dartmouth Campus, home of the Big Green Basketball Team.
- Experience what it is like to be a Dartmouth Men’s Basketball player.
- Head Coach David McLaughlin and staff will put campers through a college practice atmosphere with team and individual drill sessions.
- Participation in 5 on 5 games.
- Player development sessions with a focus on strength and conditioning, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Participants will also learn about the (COLLEGIATE) admissions process and spend a night (Residents only) in the Dartmouth residence halls and eat in the Class of 1953 Commons.
- Each camper will receive a Dartmouth reversible practice jersey.
- LIST OF SCHOOLS THAT PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED OR COACHED OUR ELITE CAMPS:
- Cal Tech
- Colby Sawyer
- Connecticut College
- John Hopkins
- Sarah Lawrence
- Univ of Chicago
Please contact Ben Davis with questions Benjamin.P.Davis@Dartmouth.eduWe also had campers from France, Australia and Canada !